Friday, October 14, 2011

What we've been up to!


We have been up to so much, but just not had a lot of time to blog! i got a new job! so i am working 2 jobs right now, being a wife and a mother... i feel like i never have time to blog and that makes me sad! i barely get to spend time with my family! plus brady is working the opposite shift of me, so we really dont get to spend time together. so when we do have time off at the same time i am not worrying about blogging! we are having a great fall, i have been doing crafts, reading (brady is the best, he got me my very own KINDLE for my birthday last month!!), and chasing colling around. he is CRAWLING! i love it, and he is so fun! he went from kinda crawling to pulling him self up and trying to walk within like 2 weeks.
us at Porcupine Dam. we got to hike around and let daisy play in the water
these two are of us at the USU homecoming Parade... he loved the sirens
he LOVES this sweet treat. i know i know, i shouldnt give it to him but he is so darn cute when he eats it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: