Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Baby Flutters & finding out

BABY FLUTTERS: Ok, so for the last few weeks i have thought i was crazy.... I knew i felt the baby, but everyone thought it was too early and as brady put it "your high" i know nice of him right? actually it just came down to the fact that he didnt really want to be the last one to feel the baby.... which i guess out of me and him its fate he'll be last... but i understand he just wants to be a part of it as well.

I was sitting there a few weeks ago the 9th to be exact... and i thought i felt something. then after he said it was probably too early, and a couple other people did too i just pushed it to the side as gas.... well i felt it again the last two days.... SIGNIFICANTLY the baby not gas.... so now that i had felt it bigger this time i know i wasn't crazy then :) what an exciting thing..... {whats your opinion on the matter}

FINDING OUT: as far as finding out what we are having, we get to in 3 LONG weeks... its going to seem like it is never going to come!!! our appointment is on Wed. Oct. 13th in the morning... but me and brady have decided that we want to go to the dr and have him tell us everything he can about the baby EXCEPT for the sex. WE will have him put the pictures and the Gender in an envelope and take it home. At first we were going to see who could go the longest without wanting to know.. but i know i'd lose, so we are going to keep it in the envelope until that night and then go out to dinner, with both sets of parents.. I think that will be so exciting and fun! brady knows i'm a peeker.... so he's already decided he gets to hold onto the envelope until we to dinner. (i didnt think it was fair but i guess its true :) and then I get to OPEN it :) i guess its a good deal....

i'll keep you all updated!

5 comments:

Candace said...

It is not too early! Its so fun to feel your baby :) just gets better and better. And you are crazy for waiting I am too impatient. When we found out what Brax was we could just tell though because it was very obvious on the screen ha ha

Sam, Tom, and Nate said...

You're crazy! I couldn't wait one more second after they started looking at the baby at our appointment! That'll be fun though! It's worth the anticipation :)

Misty said...

That is so fun! I love the idea of opening it at dinner with your parents. It's so hard not knowing! I went nuts until I knew for sure. We both knew she was a girl from the beginning though. I would have been shocked had she been a boy! lol

It's not too early, every baby grows differently. That's so fun that you already feel the baby!! I was in my prenatal yoga class when I felt my first flutter, it was so amazing!

Erin said...

My opinion on feeling the baby,is that I think as the mother you just know because it is a different little flutter feeling that your not use to feeling...it's a crazy feel, so if you feel you felt it then you did! YEAY! I can't wait til you find out for what the baby is. DO you have any ideas what you think you guys are having? That is so exciting. I think that its an awesome thing how your going to find out. With Taylor we did not find out til she was born, if you ever have the patients for that, it is sooo worth it, because you (the mother) are the first to see what it is, before the doc. because of the angle and how it faces you. ITS AWESOME!

Ballard Family said...

How exciting I can't wait to find out what you are having!!!!!!!! and that is sucha cute idea:) So we are all (us scentsy girls)going to go to dinner this wed. the 29th if you want to come let me know and I'll let you when and where.