Thursday, March 31, 2011

Collin's Newborn Pictures
















These are Collin's newborn pictures. He was 8 days old, and these are just my favorites! He is such a precious little guy i cant even explain the feeling of how much i love being a mom to him! I dont hate the cries, dirty diapers, and spit ups. actually it is so cute. I love everything about this little guy! i dont mind that most of the time he pees through his clothes, or on me. I dont mind getting up in the middle of the night to feed him, rock him to sleep and watching him stare at me. I love everything about him, i couldnt say it in more words than simply I LOVE HIM. Motherhood is the best! 

11 comments:

Stacey said...

Your pictures don't show up!

Justin said...

He is so sweet! I love them!!! Glad you got them to work:)

Ballard Family said...

Opps that last comment was from me.
-Ashley

Brooke said...

I couldn't see the pics yesterday either but now I can :) He is so precious! I love the ones of him and the helmet. Wish I would have thought of that for Deegan. Being is mom is the absolute best thing in the world! It just gets better. Congrats again! He is perfect.

Kim White said...

What a little precious boy! Congrats

Todd and Elaine Henke said...

K these are so precious!!!

Tara said...

so cute!!! he is adorable.. what a cute mom and dad you both are!!! I'll have to come see him when it warms up some, and I haven't been around any sickies...

Nat and Chad said...

What a stud muffin Shay! He get cuter everytime you post pics! And he was DAMN cute to begin with! I must come visit ASAP!

RileyandChristinaShaw said...

Way cute pictures!! so precious!

The Bearnson's said...

Shay! He is adorable!! Alex and I are so happy for you! Can't wait for his little friend to come along!!;) We love you! XOXO

James & Ash said...

AWWWWW!!! Shay! he is so freakin cute!!! I love your pics!
You are such a gorgeous mama!!