Thursday, July 28, 2011

some things i have made

so i bought a craft cutter (Silhoutte) forever ago.. and i kept saying and blogging about how many different things i was going to make... and well i kept forgetting to blog about them so i will blog about what i have made lately... I love LOVE having a vinyl cutting machine, (only one of its many talents)
the three stars i made at a craft day with a couple of my friends... the sign i made with my cutter
shelf sitters are the best... and simple
love the machine!
i have also made scrapbook pages and things for baby showers, baby gifts and other stuff for my house.. maybe i will post them later!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Bryce and Britt said...

SO cute! I love my Silhouette too. I haven't been able to use it for awhile because we have been moving. I can't wait to get it unpacked and start making things again :)

RileyandChristinaShaw said...

That's awesome! So creative:)

Misty said...

These projects are darling! I'm totally jealous. :)

Todd and Elaine Henke said...

So cute! Someday I'll get one!! The past couple posts-i'm behind-have the CUTEST pictures of collin! He's getting so big!

Anonymous said...

awesome.. I want a cutter so bad.. some day... I'd never put it down.. but I'd get my money out of it..