Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Adorable Puppy Disaster!

her favorite bone!
look how tall and big she's getting!!!
she thinks that's her couch.. she used to take up half a cushion.. now she takes up the whole thing

Our adorable little stinker of a boxer is getting so big! We usually keep her in her kennel when we are away, but last week we thought we'd try something different. We left her out for an hour, she was fine.. just slept... the next day we left her out for four hours.. she was fine. she just slept until we got home on our lunch break... The next day, we thought, ok she'll just sleep we can leave her out... NOPE! we left her out for four hours.. and our house was a disaster when we got home.. she got up on the table and ate all my candy hearts i had out for v-day... she then threw them all up in the living room (good thing we have hard wood floors) she likes toilet paper for some reason.. the roll was all over the house.. she chewed up my phone charger.... what else! everything!!! WhAt A MeSS!!! When we got home she went and sat by the door and went out.. did her thing and came in like a good puppy! then she looked at me, tucked her tail.. and sat by my feet.. she knew she had been a bad girl, but she looked at me with that puppy face, and i couldnt help but just love her to peices!

2 comments:

Todd and Elaine Henke said...

Shayna!! Hey! I'm so glad you left a comment so I could come find your blog! It's so cute! I hope everything is going well for you! I noticed that you were applying for the LPN program in one of your posts? How did that go? Was it the BATC program? It's the greatest! You learn so much!

Anonymous said...

I love him.... so cute!!! Can't get mad at a cute doggie!! they are my favorite little companions. I saw your mom and grandma today... It was nice to see her. I told her to get steph on blogging since I'm a horrible friend and don't keep in touch as much as I should. I like your header picture too.. so cute.